HDS Basic Training Course
Location: Leica Geosystems Office, San Ramon, CA, USA
Date: 7 January 2013
- 11 January 2013
Leica Geosystems HDS Training Classes
Instructor: Tim Woodruff
Regularly scheduled Leica Geosystems HDS Training classes are offered at Leica Geosystems HDS's main offices in San Ramon, California, USA and at the Leica Geosystems offices in Milton Keynes, UK, and Munich and Duesseldorf, Germany. Periodically, standard classes are offered at sites in other locations such as Sterling Heights, Michigan USA or other Leica Geosystems HDS sanctioned sites in the USA, Canada, Europe, or Asia.
Standard HDS Training classes consist of classroom instructions and field exercises, in the basic use of the HDS Laser Scanning System and Cyclone Point Cloud processing software. Check the Training Schedule for any upcoming classes.
Custom, on-site training classes may also be requested and can be held at your company site. Fees for on-site training activities are provided at the prevailing rates plus costs for transportation and living expenses.
All classes are taught by Leica Geosystems HDS trainers.
Procedure for Registering for Classes:
1. Contact your local Leica Geosystems HDS or Leica sales representative to inquire about class prices and purchasing a spot in a Leica Geosystems HDS training class.
Are you interested in HDS training? Contact your local sales representative for individual consultation.
2. Send your official request to attend a training class to email@example.com .
3. You are not officially registered for a class until you receive an official notification and confirmation of attendance from the Leica Geosystems HDS Training Department or the Euro-Support office. Just placing an order with your sales representative will not guarantee you a seat in a particular class. You must be confirmed for a seat in a class by the Leica Geosystems HDS Training Department or Euro-Support.
4. Along with your official registration confirmation for the appropriate training class you will receive a syllabus of the class, directions on how to reach the training site, and recommendations for accommodations near the training venue.
5. Class size is limited. You must receive confirmation from Leica Geosystems HDS for your registration for the class in order for you to attend.
|High Definition Surveying (HDS)