HDS Intermediate Training
Location: Hyatt Regency Bellevue, Bellevue, WA, USA
Date: 15 July 2009
- 16 July 2009
Intermediate Leica Geosystems Cyclone Training Course:
Leica Geosystems invites you to join our Intermediate Training Course and learn new applications using Cyclone software.
In a day and a half-day course, learn additional functions within Cyclone that can improve your productivity and accelerate your deliverable production speed.
This course will include (but not be limited to):
- X-sections for roadway projects
- Cyclone II TOPO for site projects
- CloudWorx 2D line work for both sites and roadway projects
- CloudWorx building elevations and floor plans
- Intermediate 3D modeling
- Advanced registration techniques
- Registration fixes
- How to fix a traverse and known backsight
- Create a TIN without points
- Editing a TIN
- Tunnel workflow
- These techniques and others are all included in the new Intermediate Training
- Manual which you will receive as part of the course.
You will have the opportunity to learn additional Cyclone techniques as well. This is a great opportunity to get answers from the Leica experts about workflows you want to learn. Investing in education pays you back with additional capabilities and improved speed and productivity.
*Note: This is an intermediate course. You must have a solid foundation in field and office HDS techniques.
|High Definition Surveying (HDS)
Cost: $2,000 USD