BIM 101: On Ramp
Hand-held as-built capture directly to BIM and CAD in real time.
- DISTO laser distance meters for data collection
- DISTO Transfer App for wirelessly transmitting measurements directly to CAD or BIM
- DISTO Sketch App for adding real world measurements to photos
BIM 102: Intermediate
Interior as-built capture with discrete points to verify accuracy of existing drawings and models.
- 3D Disto laser distance meter
- Field software for capturing as-built points and data about points
- Office software for importing and managing point data from the field
BIM 103: Advanced
Quickly capture millions of points with high-definition scanning to capture large or complex areas.
- ScanStation P20
- Office software for point cloud data exchange
- Office software for high-fidelity point cloud viewing and management in Revit
Learn more about our solutions:
Contact us to learn more about how the BIM Field Trip can benefit your company.
We can help you choose the package that's right for you.